CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Gonna Miss This..(On my own)

Ummi was staring out the window of her car
Complaning, saying "I can't wait to turn 18"
I'm said "I'll make my own money, and I'll make my own rules"
Ummi put the car in park out there in front of my school
Then she kissed my head and said "I was just like you"

You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna MISS this

~SyIRa~

1 comments:

Ulat said...

hey!! U hv a blog!!!
nyahaha~
btw, seems tat u r kinda interested in phycology. Strive hard for SPM, if u really need more info' about being a phyco' =P
i hv some frens doin d course in A level, and also possing a degree in various college. Can get d info for u
all d bez for coming spm